Learning for All

I recently took the long drive to Tuscaloosa, Alabama to pick up my son from soccer camp.  It was just me and Bella, my Yorkie, which meant we sang Prince songs, and Hamilton- The Musical, listened to Serial Killers and Let's Talk About Myth, Baby!(my recent podcast addictions.

  I read a sign that gave reference to training for a career in some type of industry, I can't remember which one and it made me question, how would we use social media or networking to reach the adult learner that is not a college student? There are industries out there that are getting instructional designers to develop training for their employees but what happens after the employee has completed the training modules?  Aside from having to get certifications updated periodically, what happens next?  I am curious as to the types of social networks have been put in place, or need to be put into place, to ensure that these learners are continuously being engaged, encouraged and challenged.  I unfortunately, don't have any answers and due to lack of time wasn't able to research as much as I would have liked to.  I would love to have feedback from this community.

I did find this quick tips article. How to Include All Employees in Your Social Media Marketing
from Social Media Examiner (not very scholarly, but thoughtful.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Social Do You Want to Be?

LinkedIn

OER...umm Open Educational Resources!