Week 5 Recap....Light at the End of the Tunnel

I was working hard this week cranking out blog post, reading articles and trying new things and spending hours on Pinterest then started working on my participation log and it looked as if I had not done anything.

  How do I account for all of those hours spent looking and playing with tools, trying to find the right ones to use for my Prousage paper?  How do I account for the articles read related to student learning and social media?  Then...find something to post to Twitter, which may seem mindless to some but not me.  Before I take a picture I consider the background, what I am trying to focus on, all of those things matter (may not matter to you but it does to me). And I take terrible pictures, despite the photography class I paid for.

I guess I am saying that we are close to the end and this is a light post.  Remember classmates there is a light at the end of the tunnel.


Comments

  1. Wow, I agree! For me, the participation also is pretty daunting for me to accomplish. I find this to be the most difficult aspect of this class. I never feel like I am doing enough, but I would rather really master a few tools so that I could possibly use them in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Social Do You Want to Be?

LinkedIn

OER...umm Open Educational Resources!